Norland Healthway Capsule: Healthway Hypoglycemic Capsule For Diabetes
What is Norland Healthway Capsule?
Norland Healthway Capsule is a natural remedy for diabetes and other sugar-related ailments. It was originally called Healthway Hypoglycemic capsules, but it now has its own name because of the many benefits that patients are experiencing from using this product daily!
The Norland Healthway Capsule is a revolutionary new recipe for those with hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia is a dangerous condition that people can get as a result of going too long without eating. People with hypoglycemia may become very aggressive.
As a result, lose their tempers easily. The following symptoms may occur within hours after the last meal was eaten.
These include dizziness; irritability; shakiness in hands, arms, legs, head; confusion/difficulty concentrating as well as memory lapses (e.g., forgetting what one just said); sweating even though it feels cold outside.
Norland Healthway Capsule Uses
The Norland Hypoglycemic Capsules are an alternative to taking time-consuming drugs. Consequently, the capsules can be used as a treatment for those who suffer from low blood sugar levels. This is often caused by medication or diabetes.
Some of the uses include:
- It is used to normalize Blood Sugar Levels.
- It is used to reverse Diabetes.
- Help to boost the secretion of Insulin by the Pancreas.
Norland Healthway Capsule Benefits
- Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol level.
- Assist in regulating blood glucose levels.
- Suitable for: People with high blood glucose
- It benefits people with impaired glucose tolerance.
- Normalizing harmful free radicals.
- It helps improve insulin sensitivity and enhance protein metabolism.
- A proven treatment for type II diabetes.
- Stabilizes blood sugar and activates pancreas islet.
- It provides more vitamins and minerals to the blood.
- Helps to alleviate nervous/mental disturbance as experienced by diabetic patients.
- It helps treat insomnia in diabetic patients.
- It eliminates fatigue; irritability; dizziness; lightheadedness; depression and weakness as it’s common in diabetic patients.
Functions of Norland Healthway Capsule
- Norland Healthway Capsule regulates/stabilizes blood sugar levels (high and low).
- It restores the function of the Pancreas to secret Insulin.
- It reverses Type 2 Diabetes in about 90 days.
- Normalizes the patient’s sugar level.
- Alleviate diabetic symptoms such as exhaustion, and painful tingling neuropathy.
This ingredient in the Healthway capsule is responsible for its potency in curing diabetes.
Main Ingredients: Chinese wolfberry extract, selenium yeast, chromium yeast, zinc lactate, salad oil, beeswax, soybean, lecithin, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, titanium dioxide, and egg yolk pigmentation.
Symbolic ingredients and contents: Each 100g contains chrome 14.1 mg, crude polysaccharide. This product is suitable for people with high blood glucose.
Dosage of Norland Healthway Capsule for Diabetes
- Each bottle contains 50 capsules and 800mg per capsule.
- Take 1 capsule once a day, 30 mins before breakfast.
- Three bottles are the most effective dosage for treatment of type 1 and type 11 diabetes
- Shelf life: 24months
Storage Method: Sealed and kept in a cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
Side Effect of Norland Healthway Capsule
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Unsuitable for Children.
- It is not applicable to people living in areas with high content of selenium.
- This product cannot replace the Doctor’s prescription Medicine. What This means is, if you are using insulin or any diabetes medication is given to you by your doctor. You are advised to keep using it. Therefore, Once you start seeing changes. You can decide to inform your doctor about it.
Norland Healthway Capsule and GI Vital Softgel
Norland Healthway Capsule is super effective in handling diabetes and high blood sugar. However, for a faster result, it is recommended you combine it with GI Vital Softgel.