Norland Kuding Tea
Norland Kuding Tea is an herbal tea that has been around for ages. In fact, it helps boost your immune system and nourish the body with antioxidants, phytochemicals, quercetin, selenium, and vitamin C-E.
Besides being packed with antioxidants, green tea also contains caffeine, so it’s actually the perfect drink if you’re trying to kick your coffee habit. Green tea helps reduce stress and anxiety, and it may help promote feelings of happiness and relaxation. It can also boost memory performance, improve focus, maintain healthy skin and hair, and protect against liver disease.
The benefits of using tea are numerous. thus, according to traditional Chinese teas, it disperses wind heat, reduces inflammation, eliminates poisons, and improves digestion. Still, while you may not enjoy the taste of this tea at first belt. On the other hand, with is important good for your body’s health.
It’ll help you in perfecting focus and memory or reduce pain from arthritis. latterly, you’ll grow fond of kuding in no time!
In the same tone, for Kuding tea price in Nigeria. Kuding tea and liver. Kuding tea and fibroid. Or Kuding tea and cancer. Kuding tea for sleeping. Kuding tea-green World. Please check out our comprehensive review then.40
Health Benefits of Kuding Tea
- Very efficient in reducing these 3 high ailments: Which are Blood Glucose, Cholesterol, and Blood pressure.
- Helps with Promoting fertility in women.
- Perfect weight regulator.
- Helps with fighting hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and hyperglycemia.
- High-efficient anti-stress supplement.
- Prevents the common cold wave and flu.
- Detoxifies and improves healthy bowel movement.
- Improves internal focus and memory.
- Accelerates blood rotation.
- Maintains proper body weight.
Dosage/How To Use Kuding Tea
- Drop 1 tea bag into freshly boiled water.
- Allow to cool down for 5 minutes or until the liquid becomes lukewarm.
- Can use tea bag repeatedly
- Use 1-3 sachets in a day. The same sachet serves about 5 cups (approximately half a liter) of tea.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Not suitable for nursing mothers so also people that are sensitive to caffeine.
- It should be avoided by people suffering from low blood pressure
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Store in a cool place at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No side effects
- 2.5g * 20 Tea bags Per Pack.
- It is recommended you take this tea for at least 2 to 3 months for maximum results.
you can take with Norland GI vital Capsule for maximum result