It’s well accepted that reduced physical activity and fast food are linked to obesity. But the evidence that these are the main causes of obesity is largely circumstantial.
To stimulate debate, experts suggest 10 other possible causes of obesity, outlined in the International Journal of Obesity.
- Sleep debt. Getting too little sleep can increase body weight. Today, many get less shut-eye than ever.
- Pollution. Hormones control body weight. And many of today’s pollutants affect our hormones.
- Air conditioning. You have to burn calories if your environment is too hot or too cold for comfort. But more people than ever live and work in temperature-controlled homes and offices.
- Medicine. Many different drugs including contraceptives, steroid hormones, diabetes drugs, some antidepressants, and blood pressure drugs can cause weight gain. Use of these drugs is on the upswing.
- Older moms. There’s some evidence that the older a woman is when she gives birth, the higher her child’s risk of obesity. Women are giving birth at older and older ages.
- Ancestors’ environment. Some influences may go back two generations. Environmental changes that made a grandparent obese may “through a fatally driven positive feedback loop” visit obesity on the grandchildren.
- Obesity is linked to fertility. There’s some evidence obese people are more fertile than lean ones. If obesity has a genetic component, the percentage of obese people in the population should increase.
- Unions of obese spouses. Obese women tend to marry obese men, and if obesity has a genetic component, there will be still more obese people in the next generation.
These other contributing factors deserve more attention and study.
Even more explanations include: a fat-inducing virus (note: covid19 vaccine); increases in childhood depression; less consumption of dairy products; and hormones used in agriculture.
Norland Solution to Obesity.
NORLAND G.I vital, Kuding Tea and Oligo Peptide can help manage fat and overweight.
Try our GI Vital, peptide and kuding tea in the morning before drinking a glass of warm water, the result will be amazing.
Healthy Lifestyle Specialist
Find other beautiful products here
Norland GI Vital Softgel
GI Vital Softgel is a dietary supplement that promotes stomach comfort, support healthy digestion, and promotes intestinal health. Vital Softgel is the solution to all cell issues and is guaranteed to help you.
Norland Kuding Tea For Weight Loss
The modern clinic investigation showed us that KUDING tea could remove heat and clear toxin, diminish inflammation and get rid of bacteria, stop coughing and remove phiegm, strengthen the function of stomach and increase digestion, Refresh people’s mind, Defend cancer, Decrease blood pressure and Cholesterol.
It has the reputation of preventing deterioration of heart and brain function, and also maintain proper body weight.
Kuding Tea –Rich in antioxidants, it has polyphenols, flavonoids, quercetin, selenium, vitamins like C, D, E, and minerals. The flavonoids in NORLAND Kuding tea is over 10 times of that in other tea leaves.
Get your Kuding Tea Today